Navy as a neutral? Absolutely! From blazers to pencil skirts, this nautical color goes with just about everything. Perfect for pairing with fall’s other trending tinges (oxblood, burnt orange, emerald green), it’s an ideal way to streamline your closet this season. You’re in for some smooth sailing with this versatile hue!
1. Cambridge navy leather satchel, $187 asos.com
2. Dorothy Perkins ink peplum dress, $55 dorothyperkins.com
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Esme navy pencil skirt, $245 dvf.com
4. Proenza Schouler lace-up booties, $775
5. The Row wool blend Garton blazer, $1490 therow.com