We took a walk with blogger Sheryl Luke of Walk in Wonderland, whose wonderful things are tempting us for fall! See what she’s all about (and what she’ll be wearing this season) in this exclusive with two+seven.
“Fashion is all about confidence. Confidence in your instincts, in your style and in yourself. My name is Sheryl Luke and through my fashion blog, Walk in Wonderland, I share my vision of fashion forward confidence against the backdrop of vibrant Los Angeles.
I started Walk In Wonderland 3 years ago. Before that, I was working 9 to 5 in an office but was never fulfilled. So I finally quit that job and started to devote my time to fashion blogging. I wake up everyday looking forward to it.
The thing that differs me from other blogs is that I don’t necessarily have a specific style but for the most part, I love pairing a basic item with a statement piece. I also love mixing vintage with current trends. Everyday is different, usually depending on what kind of mood I am in. Fashion to me is all about fun and experimenting. I never say no to trying new styles. I get readers from all over the world and from all walks of life, so I hope that some where along the line I’ve inspired someone to get out of their comfort zone and try something different.” -Sheryl Luke, Walk in Wonderland
“Summer is currently kicking into high gear but I am already thinking of fall outfits. Here’s me trying to tempt you to start shopping for Fall.”
Top 3: Leather + Leopard + Lace
1. Muubaa Quinn Leather Biker Jacket in Cherry Red – Must have in your Fall/Winter closet. It could go with a LBD or mix it up with leopard
2. Haute Hippie Leather Elastic Shorts - I love how it’s got a sporty vibe but if you want to be feminine, pair it with a lace or a peplum top
3. T-shirt with studs – Edgy, casual and great for everyday with cut off shorts or black leather shorts
4. Floral White Jeans – Totally on trend, but with this particular print, you can pair it with a bright red top / Jacket for a fun night out in town or chambray shirt for Sunday brunch.
5. Leopard Print stretch tulle Bra – This is a staple, wear it with a muscle tee/tank or under any sheer tops.
6. AA lace Lawn T-shirt – I love how it’s got that boxy look, wear it with a fun neon bralette.