There’s no taming this bedhead – Spunky blogger Andrea Kebruski, otherwise known as the Blonde Bedhead, knows her stuff when it comes to fresh style and beauty necessities. We asked for her top 10 summer beauty essentials so we can beat the summer heat (and get that awesome bedhead of our own…)
I’m Andrea Kerbuski, the blogger behind Blonde Bedhead! I’m a 26 year old Midwesterner who loves platform boots and anything leather!
I started Blonde Bedhead a little over two years ago with the simple plan to share my outfits and my own photography as a creative outlet from my day job in public relations. As a photographer, I love to feature my own photography, capturing friend’s outfits and sharing them on my blog as well as my own style. I think that sets my blog a part as well as my over-the-top hair! - Andrea Kerbuski
Andrea Kerbuski’s Top 10 Summer Beauty Essentials
1. Rosebud Salve, $6 at Sephora.com – Helps with my dry lips without making them feel heavy or sticky!
2. Aveeno Continuous Protection - I lot to be out in the sun, but now that I have a couple tattoos, I’m even more careful in protecting my skin!
3. Psssst Dry Shampoo, $5.99 at Ulta.com
4. MAC lipstick in Impassioned, $14.50 at Maccosmetics.com - My favorite shade this summer!
5. Dior Hydra Life Skin Tint, $40 at Sephora.com - I typically wear more full coverage foundation, but on vacation, I want something more light!
6. Murad acne treatment gel, $54 at Sephora.com - I’m prone to breakouts when it’s warmer and more humid out. This product along with the rest of the acne product line really helps my skin stay balanced!
7. Matrix Total Results So Silver shampoo, Matrix.com - To combat brassiness, I use this shampoo to make sure I have a bright blonde for a summer vacay!
8. Aveda Be Curly curl enhancer, $20 Aveda.com – I can’t fight the curl, especially during vacations, when humidity is at its peak and my ability to control my hair is at its lowest. This product is a lifesaver!
9. Benefit Bad Gal Lash, $19 at Sephora.com - This is a year-round top essential for me! I love the large wand and since its sister company is Dior, it’s basically the same as DiorShow, minus the weird smell and it’s $6 cheaper!
10. Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball, $20 at Sephora.com - I keep this rollerball in my bag to freshen up throughout the day!