If yesterday’s Sporty Trend post had you up on your fashion a-game, it’s time to take it to the next level with coordinating hair and makeup! Take a cue from Alexander Wang’s fashion shows and transform the wet look ‘do into a sporty-chic hairstyle sans the stiff looking hair. Just put a dab of Redken 06′s Sheer Straight on wet hair, scrunch it up a bit, and voila- an after shower look that’ll last all day!
Next step to this covetable look is having clear and dewy skin, smoky eyes, a neutral lip and a fresh clean scent.
Here’s the game plan:
- Pencil your eyebrows using a coffee or brown eyebrow pencil to create a strong and defined eyebrows.
- Apply coffee-toned eyeshadow on your lids and add a darker shade on the outside corners of your eyes.
- Curl your lashes and apply a volumizing mascara to accentuate your eyes.
- Define your eyes by applying a thin line of black liquid eyeliner on top of your eyelashes.
- Put a good primer on your face to give your skin a natural luminosity.
- Apply concealer underneath our eyes and any areas on our skin with discoloration.
- Put an ample amount of liquid foundation on your face and neck using a brush or your fingers.
- Define your your features by applying a highlighter on the temples of your forehead, above your cheekbone, underneath your eyebrows and above your lip (cupid’s bow).
- Apply a neutral and glossy lipstick on your lips
- Make this look last all day by applying a loose mineral finishing powder
- Spritz some fresh clean perfume on your wrists and the back of your ears.