And so our search continues for must-have, I-just-can’t-live-without-you summer essentials. This time, we enlisted the help of blogger and stylist Jessie Artigue, and her blog/fashion site Style & Pepper. No need to take this with a grain of salt – Jessie’s picks are spot on, with just the right amount of spice for a well-seasoned wardrobe!
“Style & Pepper is where I share a mashup of my own personal fashion experiments, DIY style projects, healthy recipes and my adventures as a stylist in the NYC-area… I love sharing inspiration with others on ways to spice up their lives, and am so thankful for the opportunity to do that as an important and dynamic part of my business!” – Jessie Artigue
Top 10 “must-haves” for Spring + Summer
1. Blazer BY MALENE BIRGER Pearl Amiri Wrap Blazer$450.00
2. Joshe Gifts – Statement of the Art Necklace – $49.99 – Modcloth.com
3. Sugar Lip Polish – Sephora.com
5. CRANE & CO. STUDIO – Julia Farill Aviator Glasses Correspondence Cards – $19.00 – Crane.com
6. Christopher Kane Two-tone leather platform sandals $297.50 – TheOutnet.com
7. Camilla and Marc - Sweetheart Patchwork Maillot – $218.00 – Anthropologie
“I am so not a bikini kind of gal, and this one piece is perfect! I especially love the color blocking with polka dots and sweetheart neckline – this piece nails the modern to retro proportion perfectly.
8. Persol Persol Women’s 0PO3017S Cateye Sunglasses $220.00 – TheEndless.com
9. Ben-Amun Beetle Necklace $80.00 – Max and Chloe.com
10. Obsess Revlon Moon Drops – CremeRevlon Moon Drops – Creme Lipstick, Blase Apricot 702 $8.99 – drugstore.com
Twitter Handle: @styleandpepper