Enjoy battling with your friends on which Neon Indian album sounds better? Do you often explain David Lynch’s genius to your colleagues? Are you a lover of authentic, hip brands in the market today? Well you’re in luck, VICE Media’s creative agency Virtue is looking for a stellar brand management intern for Spring of 2012.
VIRTUE takes everything VICE can deliver - its culture, authenticity, and audience - and adds
to it a sensitivity, knowledge, and experience of the particular challenges facing brands. Virtue
interns gain firsthand knowledge and experience on a variety of projects dealing with fashion,
music, sports, and lifestyle brands. We provide an educational opportunity for interns to try
their hand at mastering day-to-day activities such as market research, event planning &
execution, video production, audio transcription, as well as minimal clerical duties such as
mailing, photocopying and occasional errands. A positive and flexible attitude is essential. If
you are interested in this internship opportunity please email and place in the subject line
“VIRTUE INTERN” to email@example.com before the deadline date.
- Meet the submission deadline with all required documents.
- Provide proof of participation in the internship is for academic credit.
- Be able to commit min 2 Days per week for a 3 Month period.
- Have an interest in Media and Entertainment business.
- Possess a laptop with Wi-Fi capability.
- Familiarity with MAC apple office products.
Send cover letters and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / two and seven email address
Subject: VIRTUE INTERNSHIP SPRING 2012